Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NYC 2009

I am really lucky to have a great husband. A husband that would be OK with me going on vacation without him! Meme and I decided that we wanted to take a trip to NY to visit Catty. We decided on a long weekend and flew over this last Thursday. Catty was nice enough to let us stay with her in her bedroom! It's a great place... but with the three of us, I'm sure it wasn't easy. So it was really kind of her to deal with us for four nights!  We had a great time walking around the city, shopping, eating great food and visiting. Here's a great view from Central Park. 

A few nights, we went out with Catty and her friends. We had lots of fun. NY has really great mexican food! We went to a cool bar that had a Zydeco band and dancing. It was great! Catty and I decided it reminded us a lot of Austin. Meme and I saw a broadway show and did some great walking all over the city. The weather was amazing. 

No comments: