Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grad School x2!

So today I found out I am accepted to graduate school! Crazy, since I didn't think I would know until January. I start at the end of March and will have two long years ahead of me. I will be attending the University of Cincinnati in their Master of Nursing Women's Health program. Although I'm sure they have an excellent school of nursing on campus, I will be completing their distance program, which includes coursework online and a local Austin-area clinical with a nurse practitioner. At the time of graduation I will have completed the components necessary for taking the Nurse Practitioner licensing exam. I guess Jon gave me the "higher education bug". I have a few months before I begin, so hopefully we'll be all settled in Austin and I'll be ready to go!

No comments: