Saturday, October 11, 2008

Texas, Texas Yee-Haw!

Well today is Tx vs. OU. We had a little issue about 20 minutes before the game started... We discovered that ABC, which is broadcasting the game, decided to show a different game up here in the north. I guess Pittsburghers don't care so much about Tx vs. OU. So we sat here stunned, until we discovered it was being broadcast on pay-per-view. And the charge? $129. So we cursed and thought... "that's not gonna happen." We're a little too poor for that! But being the dutiful wife that I am, I called our cable company to see if there were any other options for us. They ended up having an option where we could have the game for $21.99. Thank goodness. We took it and are now sitting comfortably on our couch watching OU lead us 21/10 . But it's OK, I have Jonathan home with me, NOT working on school work. So I'm happy. 

1 comment:

Poppy Lynn said...

Believe it or not, I was pulling for Texas all the way. Pffft, pfffft, pfffft. :) I'm glad that so many in our family could be so happy! Thanks for the blog. Love to you all. Dad Lynn