Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanksgiving Plans...

The recent question in our little world has been whether we can go back to Austin for Thanksgiving. I finally received my work schedule yesterday and they DID give me time off! That was exciting news. So Jonathan and I are both "off" from Wednesday through Sunday, the week of Thanksgiving. We made the decision to fly home for the holiday. Of course, this close to it, flights are not the cheapest and we're struggling with when we can leave and when we have to come home. There are several little issues like that, but thinking about seeing everyone makes it worth the work and cost. We plan on buying our tickets today or tomorrow. As soon as we have our flights scheduled, I'll post them. We hope to see as many people as possible, although we won't be there near as long as we'd like to. We will be very thankful though, to be home. 

No comments: